Are you an experienced and driven Property Manager looking to process further in your career?
Our client is a well-established and thriving company who are looking for an individual to join the role of Property / Maintenance Manager, with a motivated and enthusiastic approach. If you are looking for a role where every day is different then look no further.
Our client is offering the successful Property / Maintenance Manager:
- Basic salary £22,000+ (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm
- Alternative weekend day
As a Property / Maintenance Manager, your role will involve the following:
- Liaising between tenants and landlords to negotiate terms of tenancy and renewals.
- Matching tenants to the right properties and providing them with property information.
- Organise and sort maintenance issues.
- First point of contact
- Visiting properties
- Carry out property inspections.
- Nurturing potential new landlords
- Driving business
Property / Maintenance Manager requirements:
- Experience as a Property Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Target driven.
- Ability to generate business.
- Team player
- Thrive in a competitive market.
- UK driving license
- Brilliant customer service
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.