Our client is looking for a full-time Property Instruction Assistant to join their reputable and well-established estate agency company.
This opportunity for a Property Instruction Assistant will not be a listing/valuing position, it will be the administration for the listing; you will not be out winning instructions!
The ideal Property Instruction Assistant will:
- Be articulate, well presented and have a strong vocabulary
- Have a photography qualification or be experienced in taking photos of properties prior to listing them online
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Have a full UK driving licence
Property Instruction Assistant duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Putting together floor plans
- You must have experience with measuring up properties
- Co-ordinating EPCs
- Taking photos of properties
- Getting the contracts signed and taking IDs
- Producing property details to put on portals
As a Property Instruction Assistant, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday and every other Saturday
Our client is offering the successful Property Instruction Assistant :
- A generous salary basic salary of a minimum of £25,000
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- On Target earnings of £30,000 - £35,000
Our client has a proven track record of progressing staff, but serious candidates must have a strong work ethic and meet the requirements mentioned above.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.