Our clients a well-respected Estate Agency are currently on the lookout for a Property Management Area Director to join their business covering East London.
This will be a diverse role that offers many perks! This role would suit a Property Manager at a Management level looking to step up!
Please note this position is for maternity cover.
Our client is offering the successful Property Management Area Director:
- A basic salary of up to £60,000
- OTE of up to £75,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Career development
To be considered for the role of Property Management Area Director you must have:
- A clear understanding of the current Lettings legislation
- Management experience as a Property Manager
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Strong proven track record in Property Management
- Must live in either Peterborough, Nottingham, or Lincoln
As a Property Management Area Director, your role will involve the following:
- Managing a team of Property Management Managers and overseeing compliance
- Leading by example and assisting with training when needed
- Making sure the business is delivering a high-performance
- Drive the business and day-to-day management of the team
- Assist with recruitment and interviewing applicants when needed
- Creating a team spirit and motivating staff members
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.