Our client, a well-respected independent Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their close-knit team in Haverhill.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Previous Property Manager experience
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- General office administration including taking telephone inquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors/ organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Rent arrears, deposits, and end of tenancy
- Property management visits
- Assisting with viewings on both Sales & Lettings when needed
- Monday – Friday 9 am - 6 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9 am - 4 pm (day off in lieu when working a Saturday)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Manager:
- £22,500 basic
- £25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.