A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a well-known successful estate agency is seeking an experienced Property Manager to work within their Oakham branch.
Our client put a high value on the effectiveness of the team and the cultural ethos of the business, both outward-facing towards customers, and internally between all team members.
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager to join a thriving business that is very well established and respected with an ever-growing list of affluent clients.
Key responsibilities for a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a property portfolio
- Managing relationships with landlords and tenants
- Ensuring the entire portfolio is managed to an agreed standard that delivers exceptional customer service
- Ensuring the team liaise with their landlords on a regular basis, keeping good rapport and maintaining a high level of service.
- Providing landlords with professional advice in ensuring their properties are compliant and in good repair
- Liaising with Client Finance in relation to the return of deposit and disputes and rent arrears
- Check tenants in and out of properties
- Property inspections
- Dealing with any maintenance issues
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- High standards of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the local market
- Must have Property Management experience
- ARLA qualified preferred, but not essential
In regards, our clients are offering the following to the successful Property Manager:
- Basic of up to £22,500
- Realistic OTE of £28,000 (Uncapped)
- Fund for your ARLA qualifications
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.