Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their office in Harborne.
As a Property Manager you will become a vital member of the lettings team and will be the main point of contact for landlords and tenants of managed properties.
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the portfolio of properties
- Dealing with client’s telephone based and face to face
- Arranging contractors to complete repair work
- Arranging property inspections
Ideally our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Property Management experience.
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
- Monday – Friday
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Manager:
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.