Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a new and exciting role? Our client, a well-established and successful luxury student and residential estate agency, is currently looking for an experienced individual to join their thriving team in the Greater Manchester area to join their team as a Property Manager.
- Monday – Friday 9 am - 5 pm (sometimes finish 4 pm as an incentive)
The successful Property Manager will be offered:
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- Prior experience working within property management.
- Prior knowledge of property functions and management
- Driven and motivated
- Highly organised
- Strong levels of customer service and prepared to go above and beyond
- Can-do attitude
- Computer Literate
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Looking after a set portfolio of properties
- Client Liaison
- Student Lets
- Being the first point of contact and go-to person for all tenant inquiries
- Dealing with any issues or concerns that may arise within the property and/or tenant
- Dealing with any maintenance required on the properties
- Properties inspections
- Management of tenancy contract
- Management of tenancy renewals
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.