An opportunity not to be missed!!
Our client is an award-winning and ever-expanding Lettings and Management Agency, dealing exclusively in The HMO Marketplace. This all-around role in the company is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual. Ideally, our clients are looking for an upbeat, driven, and motivated individual to join their thriving team. Within the role, there is brilliant earning potential, support, and progression within the company.
- Monday to Friday 9:15 am – 5:15 pm
Salary/Package for the successful Property Manager:
- Basic £22,000 - £25,000
- OTE up to £28,000
- Parking space
Property Manager requirements:
- Previous Property experience, Property Management, Lettings
- The role will be based both in and out of the office, so a car owner driver is essential
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Great customer service skills
- Highly organised
- Upbeat and outgoing personality
- Able to manage workload
- Full UK clean driving license
Property Manager duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Move-in and Move-out appointments - Ensuring that our tenants get off to the best start - but moving them in and turning around the rooms
- Maintenance - ensuring all of our rooms and houses are well looked after
- Liaison with Tenants and Contractors as well as sourcing new contractors.
- Updating systems, documents, and general administration.
- Working as part of a team, to help grow the property portfolio
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.