Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a position that is varied and fast-paced whilst being offered support and brilliant rewards?
Our clients a successful and award-winning property firm are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team in the Sale area.
This is an exciting new opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a rapidly growing property business and a successful team.
The successful Property Manager will be offered:
- £22,000 Basic
- £25,000 OTE
- Pension Scheme
- Team building activities
- Your birthday off!
- Enhanced Maternity/Adoption/Paternity Pay
- Holiday entitlement increases with the length of time with the business
Property Manager requirements:
- Prior experience working within the property industry (highly beneficial)
- Prior knowledge of property functions and management
- Strong levels of customer service and prepared to go above and beyond
- Can-do attitude
- Computer Literate
- High levels of Integrity and Reliability
- Full clean UK driving license
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Looking after a set portfolio of properties
- Being the first point of contact and go-to person for all tenant enquiries
- Dealing with any issues or concerns that may arise within the property and/or tenant
- Managing tenancy deposits and disputes
- Updating the in-house property management system and other systems
- Scheduling in works and property inspections
- Liaising with the wider team and business
- Dealing with any maintenance required on the properties, liaising with contracts and suppliers and scheduling in works at agreed costs
- Management of tenancy contracts and renewals
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.