Our clients, a fantastic Letting Agency are currently on the lookout for a Property Manager to join their close-knit team in Peterborough. They are going through a strong period of growth in all aspects of the business, making it a really exciting time to join!
As a Property Manager, you will be required to work Monday to Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Manager:
- Up to £30,000 basic DOE
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- Pool car
- Free Parking
The key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Preparing properties to Let
- Carrying out viewings and move-ins when needed
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and skilled at managing your own workload
- Confident with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Full driving licence & access to own car
- Property Management experience (at least 12 months)
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.