Our client, a well-established independent agent is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their growing team in Portsmouth.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers great career progression.
Working hours of a Property Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 6 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 10 am – 4 pm (Day off in lieu)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Manager:
- Up to £28,000 basic DOE
- £30,000 OTE
- Career Progression
Ideally, to be considered for the Property Manager role, you must have the following:
- Previous Property Management experience
- A full UK Driver’s License
- Computer literate
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication both written and verbal
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with contractors, landlords, and tenants
- Inventory checkouts
- Making sure compliance is kept up to date
- Completing inspections
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and the customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives - both as an individual and team
- Complying with current and future legislation
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.