Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Then look no further…
Our client a well-established and successful Estate Agency is looking for a Property Manager to join their thriving team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of rental properties which will involve liaising with tenants, landlords, and contractors on a daily basis. You will deliver exceptional property management and maintenance service to clients and tenants, ensuring that contractual and legislative responsibilities are met and exceeded, delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company within the area and really progress in your career.
- Monday- Friday 9.30 am - 5.30 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 10.00 am - 2.00 pm (In return half a day of Lieu)
The successful Property Manager will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £27,000
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in Property Management – minimum one year preferred.
- A strong customer focus and a passion for property.
- Industry knowledge.
- The Ability to Build Rapport.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A professional and ambitious approach, driven by success.
- The ability to work well along as well as being part of a team.
- Thrive in a busy and demanding environment.
- Full clean UK driving license.
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Liaising with contractors, landlords, and tenants to ensure that the property portfolio is managed professionally and efficiently.
- Compiling property inventories and end of tenancy check out reports.
- Arranging and carrying out periodic inspections throughout tenancies.
- Processing Damage Deposits.
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and the customer is updated.
- Meeting targets and performance objectives - both as an individual and team.
- Complying with current and future legislation.
- General office administration.
- Liaise with third-party suppliers to arrange works to be undertaken.
- Organise property viewings and respond to enquiries.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.