Our client, a well-established and successful award-winning estate agency in the Kettering area is looking for a Property Manager to join their team.
Ideally, they are looking for an individual who has previous Property Management experience.
Working hours of a Property Manager:
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 9 am – 2 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Manager:
- Up to £24,000 basic DOE
- Full training and support
- Career progression opportunities
Ideally, to be considered for the Property Manager role you must have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do positive attitude
- Organised and skilled at managing your own workload
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Great customer service skills
- Previous Property Management experience
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicating with landlords and tenants
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
- Liaising with contractors regarding property maintenance works required
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
- Chasing invoices and managing landlord debts
- Dealing with general Administrative duties
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.