Our client is a successful independent estate agency based outside of Maidstone. They’re looking for a Property Manager to join their successful, close-knit team.
As a Property Manager, you’ll be required to work 5 days 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Property Manager:
- £23,000 basic salary
- £35,000 OTE
- Continual training
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
Requirements for this Property Manager requirements:
- Previous experience in lettings is beneficial
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting rapport with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Full UK driving license
- Strong organizational skills
Property Manager's duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supplying landlords/tenants with the best property management service
- Building and keeping a strong rapport with landlords and tenants through giving expert advice and understanding their needs
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of property management knowledge to advise customers, branch colleagues and trainee colleagues
- Setting up legal documents including tenancy agreements, standing orders and deposit certificates
- Deal with queries from landlords, tenants and branches and resolve any problems promptly
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.