Are you an experienced Property Manager wanting to work for a successful independent estate agency within the prestige areas of London?
Our client is currently looking to add an experienced Property Manager to their successful team within their Belgravia office. They are ideally looking for an individual who is passionate about the industry, is highly organised and able to work well within a team.
Local knowledge of the Belgravia area would be ideal but not essential.
As a Property Manager, you’ll be required to Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager
- Salary of up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within property management
- Strong communication skills, ability to self motivate and high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with demanding UHNW clients
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Managing the rental and vacant management property portfolio
- Liaising with private clients, landlords, tenants, third party contractors and professional advisors.
- Arranging works/maintenance within the property portfolio.
- Producing property inspections and reporting.
- Dealing with complaints and escalations
- Advising landlords of any maintenance works required.
- Liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants regarding any maintenance work.
- Booking and chasing gas safety checks, EICRS and any other safety certifications required
- Managing tenancy deposit returns.
- Providing support to landlords and tenants, as well as booking mid-term inspections and check out reports.
- Providing support to our vacant management clients during their stay and whilst the property is unoccupied.
- Keeping abreast of legal changes and adapting legal forms when required.
- Assist the block management team where required.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.