Our clients a modern and forward-thinking company are looking for a Property Manager to work in their office in Milton Keynes due to expansion
The successful candidate will be a well-organised individual who is able to work well in a team.
As a Property Manager, you’ll be required to Monday to Friday
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager
- Salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
- Managing the rental and vacant management property portfolio
- Arranging works/maintenance within the property portfolio.
- Dealing with complaints and escalations
- Advising landlords of any maintenance works required.
- Liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants regarding any maintenance work.
- Booking and chasing gas safety checks, EICRS and any other safety certifications required
- Managing tenancy deposit returns.
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in property management
- Strong communication skills, ability to self motivate and high attention to detail
- Can do attitude
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.