Do you want to be part of a fast-paced, forward-thinking, well-established Lettings agency? Then look no further as my successful clients are seeking an experienced Property Manager with a twist to join their team in Sheffield.
This is a brilliant opportunity if you are looking to join an ever-expanding, and forward-thinking business with progression and support throughout.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
- 10.00 AM - 6.00 PM
The successful Property Manager position will offer:
- Basic £23,000 - £25,000
To be considered for the Property Manager position you must have the following:
- Previous Property Management experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, and you must be computer literate.
- Attention to detail.
- Most important to the role is a strong, confident personality with a ‘can do’ attitude and a naturally organised approach.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in being able to liaise effectively with clients, contractors, and guests.
- Confidence in using CRMs and property management software would be advantageous and attention to detail is an absolute must.
- A full clean driving license is required to perform this role.
- Occasional Saturday work may be required in line with the needs of the business Full clean UK driving license.
The Property Manager will involve:
- Liaising with Landlords, Contractors & Tenants
- Dealing with Rent Arrears
- Organise Maintenance & Repairs
- Key Management
- End of Tenancy Deposit Disputes
- Plan student changeover with the senior management team.
- Check out reports, inventories & inspections.
- Arrange Move-ins.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.