Our client, a well-established Independent Estate Agents, is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team in Solihull.
Great opportunity to join a well-reputable company that offers great career progression.
Working hours of a Property Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9 am – 3.30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Property Manager:
- Salary circa £27,000 DOE
- Pay per mile
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Career progression
- Training and support for relevant qualifications
Property Manager requirements:
- Previous Property Management experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Highly organised and time efficient
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team
- Full UK Driver’s license
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaise on a day-to-day basis with existing and new customers
- Organise and carry out all internal property inspections within timescale
- Produce and send landlord reports on inspections
- Follow checkout procedures and conduct and ensure completion of efficient checkouts prior to the property being vacated.
- Complete works orders, authorise the works and follow through to completion.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, tenants and contractors and provide feedback to all parties on a regular basis.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.