A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful estate agency seeking an experienced Property Manager to work within their Bourne branch.
Our client puts a high value on the effectiveness of the team and the cultural ethos of the business, both outward-facing towards customers and internal between all team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Manager to join a thriving business that is very well-established and respected with an ever-growing list of affluent clients.
- Basic of up to £25,000
- Realistic OTE of £30,000
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
Property Manager requirements:
- High standards of customer service skills
- Good telephone manners and a positive attitude
- Well-presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the local market
- Must have Property Management experience
- ARLA qualified preferred, but not essential
Property Manager duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a property portfolio
- Managing relationships with landlords and tenants
- Ensuring the entire portfolio is managed to an agreed standard that delivers exceptional customer service
- Ensuring the team liaise with their landlords on a regular basis, keeping good rapport and maintaining a high level of service.
- Providing landlords with professional advice in ensuring their properties are compliant and in good repair
- Liaising with Client Finance in relation to the return of deposits and disputes and rent arrears
- Check tenants in and out of properties
- Dealing with any maintenance issues
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.