Our client, a well-established Estate Agents is looking for a Regional Director to join their busy team based in Bracknell.
A great opportunity to take that next step in your career.
- As a Regional Director for our clients, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM
Our clients are offering the successful Regional Director:
- £53,500 basic
- £120,000 OTE
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Paid day off on your birthday
- 5-day working week
Ideally, to be considered for the Regional Director position, you must have the following:
- Highly experienced in property
- Full UK driver’s license
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Use your initiative for increasing market growth
Key tasks of a Regional Director will include, but will not be limited to:
- Grow the property register, along with market share
- Meet companies’ financial expectations
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop fantastic working relationships with clients to gain repeat business and referrals.
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees via reviews, meetings, regular 121’s
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.