Do you have Lettings experience and want to work on a hybrid basis for a highly successful estate agency?
If you are, our client is currently looking for such an individual to join their team as a Renewals Administrator. Our client is a well-respected independent estate agency in the Chelmsford area who are looking to offer for this position hybrid working - therefore, this position offers great work/life balance.
Ideally, they require someone who is based close to Chelmsford and has previous Lettings experience.
As a Renewals Administrator, you’ll be required to work Monday-Friday. Our client will also consider an applicant who is seeking 4 days per week.
The successful Renewals Administrator will be offered:
- A basic salary of up to £25,000 (Salary/package adjusted on a pro-rata basis if 4 days per week)
- Realistic OTE of up to £27,000
- Hybrid working (Once fully trained)
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
To be considered for the Renewals Administrator role you must have:
- Previous experience in Lettings
- A team player
- Proactive “can do” attitude, with exceptional organisational skills and capable of working efficiently to specific deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT proficient, you will be familiar with MS Office packages and able to learn quickly
As a Renewals Administrator, your role will involve:
- Preparing paperwork linked to tenancy renewals.
- Liaising with internal branches to request specific information linked to tenancy renewals and processing accordingly.
- Maintaining up-to-date property records on our internal system
- Processing renewal data between Microsoft Excel and our own internal software system
- Assist with preparing Tenancy Notices
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.