We are currently looking for a Renewals Co-ordinator to join our clients, a well-respected independent estate agency in the Chelmsford area. Our client can offer hybrid working from home and in the office, so you must be based close to Chelmsford.
As a Renewals Co-ordinator, you’ll be required to work Monday-Friday.
The successful Renewals Co-ordinator will be offered:
- A basic salary of up to £24,000
- Realistic OTE of up to £28,000
- Hybrid working
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
To be considered for the Renewals Co-ordinator role you must have:
- A strong admin background
- A team player
- Proactive “can do” attitude, with exceptional organisational skills and capable of working efficiently to specific deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT proficient, you will be familiar with MS Office packages and able to learn quickly
As a Renewals Co-ordinator, your role will involve:
- Negotiating the terms of a tenancy renewal with the Tenant and the Landlord.
- Liaising with the Landlord and Tenant to negotiate any new levels of rent or other specific terms outside of our standard tenancy agreement.
- Primarily handle all negotiations by phone or email, as such you must be a confident communicator.
- Undertaking the associated administration and issuing the contract agreements.
- Utilising their computer-based systems to ensure records are kept up to date.
- Ensuring parties are kept up to date, primarily communicating via email and telephone.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.