We are delighted to be partnering with one of the UKs leading RICS regulated residential surveying practices. They are a forward-thinking practice who are continuingly improving their survey products and offer market leading technology and surveyor support.
They offer a range of different survey products to their clients and customers across the UK and due to continued growth and expansion, they are actively seeking a qualified residential surveyor to cover the Gloucester and surrounding area.
The Residential Surveyor role will involve:
- Carrying out mortgage valuations (Red book) and private valuations using the latest software technology.
- Conducting home buyer reports and condition surveys on a range of different types of residential properties.
- Carrying out full Building Surveys in accordance with RICS guidelines.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- A minimum of AssocRICS accreditation. Ideally MRICS/FRICS
- Registered valuer status (VRS)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Local knowledge of the Gloucester area.
- Basic salary between £40,000-£55,000 depending on experience.
- £350 a month car allowance.
- Market leading bonus incentives. (Monthly)
- Annual bonus depending on performance.
- Pension contribution
- Critical illness cover