Are you an ambitious Residential Surveyor with a desire to progress your career forward?
Our client is a highly regarded, independent partnership of Chartered Surveyors with over 30 years of experience. They concentrate on providing a high level of customer service and specialise in surveys of both residential and commercial properties across East Anglia. They are looking for an experienced Residential Surveyor to cover Building Surveys and Homebuyer Reports in Suffolk.
The successful individual will be required to work out of their Ipswich office and conduct surveys across the county.
As a Residential Surveyor, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm.
This role offers genuine progression within the practice with the opportunity to become a partner. Added benefits include;
- £50,000 basic
- £70,000 OTE
- Car allowance or a company car
- Phone allowance
- Pension scheme
- 5 weeks holiday
- Statutory sick pay.
To be considered for the role of Residential Surveyor you must have the following attributes:
- You must be a minimum of AssocRICS with 3 years PQE or FRICS/MRICS and a registered valuer.
- Experience in compiling homebuyers reports and building surveys (RICS level 2 and 3)
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- To generate fee-paying income for the firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- A driving licence is essential
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.