Are you FRICS/MRICS or ASSOC RICS and a registered valuer looking for a change of direction out of the corporate world to a more flexible working life?
My client, an independent surveying practice, is currently looking for an experienced Residential Surveyor to cover a patch in Guildford on either a full time or part-time basis.
They are looking for additional surveyors to join their practice due to increased demand. They are also open to looking at individuals who are semi-retired or looking to return to work as they can offer high levels of flexibility.
- This role can be either full time or part-time.
- As a consultancy-based role; my client can supply the work you decide how many hours you want to work and when.
In return, my client is offering the following salary package to the successful Residential Surveyor:
- £30,000 - £80,000 (pro-rata)
- Appointments booked on your behalf
- Distance between appointments kept to a minimum
- Flexible hours
- Home-based working arrangements
- Weekend work if required
- Attractive fee-sharing package
- Latest IPAD technology
- Full training & ongoing support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.