We are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's leading RICS-regulated residential surveying practices. They are a forward-thinking practice that is continuously improving its survey products and offers market-leading technology and surveyor support.
They offer a range of different survey products to their clients and customers across the UK and due to continued growth and expansion, they are actively seeking a qualified residential surveyor to cover the Bournemouth area, on a full time basis
- Basic salary between £40,000-£55,000 (depending on experience)
- On Target Earnings £60,000 - £75,000
- £350 a month car allowance.
- Market-leading bonus incentives. (Monthly)
- Annual bonus depending on performance.
- Pension contribution
- Critical illness cover
Residential Surveyor requirements:
- A minimum of AssocRICS accreditation. Ideally MRICS/FRICS
- Registered valuer status (VRS)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Local knowledge of the Bournemouth area.
The role of a Residential Surveyor will involve:
- Carrying out mortgage valuations (Red book) and private valuations using the latest software technology.
- Conducting home buyer reports and condition surveys on a range of different types of residential properties.
- Carrying out full Building Surveys in accordance with RICS guidelines.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.