Our client, an independent practice of Commercial and Residential Chartered Surveyors based in Staffordshire are actively seeking an ambitious Residential Surveyor in the Liverpool area.
They are a highly regarded practice that operates throughout Staffordshire, Cheshire, the West Midlands and the Northwest who offer a range of valuation and survey work and are looking for a driven and competent Residential surveyor to grow their presence in the Liverpool area.
This home-based role offers the opportunity for suitable candidates to join a growing survey and valuation practice that put their staff at the heart of the business.
The successful Residential Surveyor will have:
- Experience carrying out both secured lending and private valuations in the Liverpool area.
- The ability to conduct homebuyer reports to RICS standards.
- Minimum AssocRICS accreditation, ideally MRICS/FRICS
- Registered valuer status.
- Local knowledge of the Liverpool area.
- £45,000 basic salary possibly more depending on experience.
- £5,000 car allowance
- Market-leading commission structure (paid monthly) OTE £75,000
- All equipment provided, including IPAD.
- All RICS fees paid for
- Continued CPD and career development
If you are looking for a full-time Residential Surveyor role that offers genuine career progression and development as well as financial reward and job satisfaction then please get in touch.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.