Our clients, a fantastic and well-respected independent Estate Agency are currently on the lookout for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their close-knit team in Frinton-On-Sea.
This position will be considered for either a full time or a part time basis (30 hours per week).
- Our client can be flexible on this, however, would expect the right applicant to work 30 hours per week
The successful Sales & Lettings Negotiator will be offered:
- Basic Salary of £22,000 (pro rata for part-time)
- Realistic OTE of £32,000 (pro rata for part time)
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexibility with the working hours
To be considered for the Sales & Lettings Negotiator you must have:
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Ambition, drive and charisma
- Smart and presentable
- Knowledge of the local sales and lettings market
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues
- Strong organisational skills
- Full clean driving license
As a Sales & Lettings Negotiator, your role will involve the following:
- Assist promoting properties through advertisements and open houses
- Negotiate offers for both Sales and Lets
- General admin
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Understanding customer needs and matching them to the correct properties
- Arrange and conduct viewings
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.