Are you an experienced property professional who's looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Our client, a successful independent estate agency is looking for an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their team in the Cambridge area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close-knit team in the area, the role will be varied combining Lettings and Sales duties.
Ideally, our clients are looking for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator who has the following attributes:
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean UK driving licence
- At least 12 months experience within the Property Industry.
Key tasks of a Sales and Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers & lets
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting customers and clients in the office
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- General Administration duties
As a Sales and Lettings Negotiator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5.30pm. Including alternative Saturdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm
Our clients are offering the successful Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- £22,000 - £24,000 basic
- £28,000 - £30,000 OTE
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
- Pool cars on site
- Will fund for your ARLA Level 3 (if not already obtained)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage