Our client, a successful and well-established Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team in Birmingham.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- £15,000 basic
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE
Working hours of a Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9 am – 4 pm
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales and Lettings Negotiator role you must have the following:
- Highly ambitious
- Previous experience in Sales or Lettings
- Hungry and motivated
- Switched on and outgoing personality
- Able to manage workload
- Full UK driver’s license
Key tasks of a Sales and Lettings Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers & lets
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting customers & clients in the office
- Registering customers
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly.
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.