Our clients are well-respected independent Sales & Lettings agents in Hemel Hempstead with a great marketing presence. They are now seeking a Valuer to join their close-knit team. The successful candidate will have the ability to win listings and gain new instructions for Sales and Lettings to take on properties to market.
As a Valuer your role will involve:
- Booking in and conducting valuations
- Establish rapport with customers both internally and externally
- Promote company profiles through social media platforms.
- Arrange leaflets/canvassing to maximise business potential
- To achieve and maintain a satisfactory ratio of valuations to instructions
- To undertake accompanied viewings as and when required.
- To undertake the canvassing of local properties, when required
- To communicate regularly with the team in the branch to update them on potential and existing business in the pipeline
To be considered for the Valuer role you must have:
- Sales & Lettings experience
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Great knowledge of the local property market
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record in winning new business on both Sales & Lettings
- Strong IT skills
Our client is offering the successful Valuer:
- Competitive basic salary, DOE
- OTE of up to £45,000 (Uncapped)
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.