Due to increased demand and a vision to expand their brand our client, an independent hybrid estate agency, is currently looking for an ambitious and target driven Estate Agent to join their team as a Sales / Lettings Valuer on a self-employed basis.
Ideally, our client is looking for someone at either Branch Manager or Valuer level (minimum of 3 years experience) who has an understanding of the market and believes in delivering high levels of customer service.
As a Sales / Lettings Valuer for our client, not only will you be fully in control of your earnings but with the role also being home-based you'll have the flexibility to control your diary and working hours.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller’s properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client’s, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer’s key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
To be considered for the role of Sales / Lettings Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- Own Laptop & mobile device (however will be given all software)
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Valuer level (Minimum 3 years)
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
In return, my client is offering:
- A competitive OTE of £30,000 - £70,000 uncapped
- Full training
- Access to equipment
- Leading software
- Given strong marketing support - such as Right Move and Zoopla coverage
- Most of all the opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.