Are you an experienced Property Professional who is currently looking for a new challenge?
We've just taken on such a rare and exciting opportunity in the High Wycombe area for a Sales Director to join our clients.
Our clients are a large well-established multi-branch Estate Agency that has a reputation for being forward-thinking. As well as, offering its staff great future prospects in terms of progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
To be considered for the role of Sales Director you must have the following attributes:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience (essential)
- Full UK Driver’s license & vehicle
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous Sales Experience within the property
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Use your initiative for increasing market growth
Key tasks of a Sales Director will include, but will not be limited to:
- Grow the property register, along with market share
- Maximise branch profit
- Meet companies financial expectations
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop fantastic working relationships with clients to gain repeat business and referrals.
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees via reviews, meetings, regular 121’s
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
As a Sales Director for our clients, you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM. Including alternate Saturdays 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Our clients are offering the successful Sales Director:
- £30,000 - £45,000 basic (Depending on Experience)
- £97,000 OTE
- Car Allowance/Mileage
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.