My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, are seeking an experienced Sales Manager based in their Amersham branch.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking. This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. This is a great opportunity, to join an agency that offers a structured progression structure up to regional management status.
Key duties of a Sales Manager will include the following:
- Oversee the management of the branch
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the branch
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop long-standing working relationships with clients
- Manage performance of employees via reviews, meetings, and regular 121’s
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
Requirements for the Sales Manager will include:
- Full UK Driver’s license & own vehicle required
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous managerial experience in Property
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Use your initiative for increasing market growth
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 6:00 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Manager the following:
- Up to £33,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £50,000 OTE
- Other bonuses
- Progression opportunities.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.