My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country and is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their Sunbury-based branch.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. This is a great opportunity, to join an agent that offers structured career progression up to regional management status.
The successful Sales Manager will be offered:
- Up to £43,000 basic
- £80,000 OTE
- Structured career progression
- Ongoing training and support
As a Sales Manager, you will be required to work full-time including Saturdays on a rota basis.
Sales Manager requirements:
- Full UK Driver’s license & vehicle
- Previous managerial experience in Property
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
As a Sales Manager, your role will involve:
- Oversee the management of the branch through
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the branch
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop long-standing working relationships with clients
- Manage the performance of employees via reviews, meetings, and regular 121’s
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.