Do you have at least 18 months of experience as a Sales Negotiator and looking to progress? Or even a Senior Negotiator looking to work for a fantastic independent Estate Agency in Norwich? If yes, this opportunity is for you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join our clients, a well-respected independent estate agency in the Norwich area. This role will be varied however predominantly office-based progressing sales through to completion and managing the operations of the office when needed.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday, alternate Saturdays (You will receive a day off in the week for every Saturday you work)
The successful Sales Manager will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £25,000 DOE
- Realistic OTE of up to £36,500 (Uncapped)
- Free parking
- Ongoing training and support where needed
To be considered for the Sales Manager role you must have:
- At least 18 months in an Estate Agency as a Sales/Senior Negotiator
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Well-presented and good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Driver's licence and access to own car
As a Sales Manager, your role will involve the following:
- Booking in marketing appraisals
- Arranging & conducting viewings
- Managing the pipeline
- General admin duties
- Progressing sales from ‘offer agreed’ to ‘completion’
- Guide clients throughout the progress of the sale
- Provide excellent customer service
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.