Our client, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their established team based in Eston.
This opportunity is ideal for those that have some property experience but have a passion for property and want to grow and progress within an exceptional company. Full training will be provided, and the successful candidate must be charismatic and work well in a team. This is a great opportunity to work with a well-respected and established company that is continuing to grow. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of winning new business and building relationships with new clients. Additionally, ensure that all our vendors are provided with a first-class service. You will have the opportunity to progress in a fast-paced environment and be accordingly rewarded.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to for the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Liaising with buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Negotiating and closing offers
- Conducting viewings
- Arranging financial services appointments
- Upkeep client relationships
The successful Sales Negotiator will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a Sales negotiator
- Hard-working attitude
- Live local to the area
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Good customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence & own vehicle
- Target driven and career-minded
- Outgoing personality
Working hours for the Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturdays 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM (Alternate).
In return, our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £18,000 - £20,000 Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- £25,000 - £35,000 OTE
- Uncapped commission
- Additional bonuses
- Car Mileage
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.