Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator looking to join a company that has an excellent reputation for promoting from within and can offer a busy and fun working environment?
Our client, a successful and expanding independent estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Deddington.
The successful Sales Negotiator will be offered:
- £22,000 - £25,000 Basic
- £28,000 - £35,000 OTE
- Full training
- Progression opportunities
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays (rota)
Sales Negotiator requirements:
- Previous estate agency experience (minimum 1 year)
- Excellent customer service
- Local knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career.
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Duties of a Sales Negotiator, include but will not be limited to:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow-up leads over the phone and face-to-face
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage