Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for a new role to progress your career?
Our client, a well-established, independent estate agency with an excellent reputation has an opening for such an individual within their Faringdon office.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that believes in top customer service and has a close-knit working environment. The position will also see the successful individual assist with covering valuations and sales progressions.
- Monday to Friday
- One in three Saturdays (with a day back in lieu)
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £25,000 Basic
- £30,000 OTE
- Additional holiday days for long service
- Profit share scheme
- Internal referrals scheme
- Career progression
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have:
- 2 years experience as a Sales Negotiator or in the property sector
- Knowledge of the local area
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organised and reliable
- Keen team player
Sales Negotiator duties will include but will not be limited to:
- First point of contact for customers
- Building quick rapport with customers and 3rd party contacts
- Conducting viewings and negotiating property sales
- Covering valuations and sales progression
- Working toward team KPI targets
- Delivering excellent customer service via both phone and face-to-face
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage