An exciting new role now exists for an experienced Estate Agent to join the team at this innovative and prominent Estate Agency who reward staff well and believe in sharing success as a Sales Negotiator.
With a strong team already in place, coupled with an excellent reputation in the local area, this represents quite a rare opportunity to really make your mark in the industry.
If you have a proven track record as a Sales Negotiator within the property market and are looking for an autonomous sales role within an estate agency with clear career progression then we would like to talk to you now!
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Competitive basic salary
- Realistic OTE of up to £40,000 (uncapped)
- Ongoing training & support
- Career progression
- Full support from the Director
As a successful Sales Negotiator, you will need to demonstrate:
- A commitment to succeed in developing new business opportunities in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Have strong negotiation skills and possess a strong understanding of the Sales Progression process
- Be ambitious and committed, with the drive to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Have a strong character that strives for excellence at all times, always representing yourself and the company in the best light
- Be commercially aware and understand your market.
- Hold a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.