Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator looking to take the next steps in your career?
Well, our well-established, independently-owned client has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join their team in the Rochester area.
As a Sales Negotiator/valuer, you will be required to work:
- Full-time on a five-day rota with one day off during the week.
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic up to £20,000 DOE
- OTE up to £35,000
- Additional bonus potential
- Structure career progression
- Ongoing training and support
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve the following:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Arranging viewings and valuations
- Managing a busy diary
- Registering buyers and sellers on CRM system
- Negotiating offers and agreeing sales
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clientele and 3rd parties
- Progressing sales from start to finish
- Achieving/exceeding set KPI’s
- Delivering excellent customer service
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have:
- Sales Negotiator experience
- Valuations experience
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Target driven individual
- Personable, Team player
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft and CRM software
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.