Our client, a well-established Independent Estate Agents, is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team in Solihull.
Great opportunity to join a well-reputable company that offers great career progression.
Working hours of a Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9 am – 3.30 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- £22,500 basic
- £30,000 OTE
- Pay per mile
- Career progression
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Training and support for relevant qualifications
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have the following:
- Experience in property sales
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Full UK driver’s license
- Good organisation and time management
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaise on a day-to-day basis with customers and manage customer enquiries.
- Book viewings using the company’s system.
- Generate offers.
- Generate new business by booking valuation appointments.
- Manage and maintain daily all administrative systems and procedures.
- Liaise with clients and solicitors as appropriate to deliver excellent customer service.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.