Our client, a well-established Independent Agent are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their hardworking team in the Reading area.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers great career progression as well as ongoing training and support.
Working hours of a Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Up to £21,000 basic
- £35,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Pay per mile
- Career progression
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Negotiator role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in property sales
- Full UK driver’s license
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually
- Highly organised and time efficient
- Great customer service skills
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with clients, purchasers, landlords and tenants
- Conducting viewings and client appointments
- Negotiating offers on properties
- Maintaining the client database
- Producing and publishing property details
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.