Our clients, a successful independent estate agency, are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in the Bury St Edmunds area.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a long-standing career with a successful estate agency. You will attend viewings, arrange appointments and canvass. My client rewards staff for hard work and so offers a competitive commission structure. As a Sales Negotiator, you will be an enthusiastic driven professional who shall seize all opportunities presented to them.
As a Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Frida and Saturdays on a rota basis.
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Competitive basic salary
- £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
- Performance bonuses
- Parking permit
- Use of pool cars
- Additional company benefits.
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Registering Buyers/Vendors
- Arranging Viewings/Valuations appointments
- Conduct Viewings
- Sales Progression
- Liaising with solicitors, surveyors, and other professional contacts
- General administration duties
- Regular client contact
- Maximising business opportunities
- Canvas for new instructions and generate new business
- Chase leads
- Negotiate offers
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have:
- Previous estate agency experience
- Local knowledge
- Dynamic communicator with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, combined with a passion for property
- Sales Negotiations experience within property (essential)
- Career driven and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and get stuck in
- Full UK Driving license (essential)
- Must be highly self-motivated
- An all-rounder.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone manner and excellent organisational skills
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.