Are you an experienced Sales professional with the ability to speak Mandarin interested in earning a tax-free salary?
If so, we are currently looking for such an individual to join our clients, a well-established and expanding property company in Dubai.
Our clients are happy to consider experienced property professionals or those looking to get into the industry with considerable sales/customer service industry experience.
This position is a rare opportunity to join one of the top real estate companies in the UAE where you will be supported by a strong Senior team, including the owner of the business, with commissions paid weekly.
The successful Sales Negotiator will be offered:
- OTE of £50,000 - £100,000 tax free
- 50% Commission on properties let or sold, increasing to 80% based on performance.
- Strong internal training - dedicated Training Academy and trainer
- Management support
- Working Visa
- Weekly pay
- Close team environment and team-building activities
- Support from management
Sales Negotiator requirements:
- Passion for property
- Must be able to speak Mandarin
- Experience in estate agency / real estate, sales or customer service
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to close for business
- Excellent customer service
- Driving Licence
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve the following:
- Booking and attending Viewings
- Booking and attending Valuations
- Negotiating on Properties
Due to the high amounts of applications, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, which is acting as the Employment Agency for this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.