Are you looking to be a part of a well-established company, where there is brilliant earning potential, and you feel valued? Then look no further.
Our client is a successful Estate Agency in Liverpool seeking for an experienced Sales Negotiator/Valuer to join their thriving team.
Monday to Friday 10 am – 6 pm (1 in 2 Saturdays, with a full day off in lieu)
The successful Sales Negotiator/Valuer will be offered:
- Basic of £20,000 - £25,000
- OTE £45,000
- 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays (most companies 20 days)
- Ongoing training & support
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator/Valuer you must have:
- Previous Sales Negotiator experience
- Valuing/listing experience
- Motivated and target driven.
- Outstanding customer service and rapport-building skills
- Highly organised
- UK driving license.
As a Sales Negotiator/Valuer, your role will involve the following:
- Carrying out valuations
- Sales progression
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Arranging and carrying out market appraisals
- Having a good knowledge of your local market develops a reputation as an expert in your field.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.