My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country, is currently seeking an experienced property professional to join their team in Bracknell as a Sales Progressor Team Leader.
This role would suit an experienced Sales Manager who has strong Sales Progressor experience.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Our client is offering the successful Sales Progression Team Leader :
- Basic up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Incentives and other opportunities
The successful Sales Progression Team Leader must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales Progression
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of English (both written & spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target-driven and dynamic
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Well-polished and organised (as shall have to prioritise works/cases)
- Stick to deadlines for completion
- Good IT Skills (Word & Excel)
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
Sales Progression Team Leader will include, but will not be limited to:
- Undertake monthly staff 1:1 performance reviews to ensure calls, workloads, file chasing and general administration are meeting objectives
- Daily team meetings to discuss objectives and activities for the day ahead
- Manage the full case from the Sale agreed upon through to the completion
- Daily point of contact for all conveyancing partners
- Develop the team and ensure everyone
- Implement processes and systems with an emphasis on efficiency
- Train & develop the team, ensuring that everyone has the right levels of conveyancing knowledge to deal with standard queries.
- Prioritise caseloads, to ensure there are no overloads that could affect service standards
- Form a strong relationship with Sales Agents within the company
- Develop and apply an understanding of the legal requirements of the conveyancing process
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.