Are you an experienced Sales Progressor who is looking for an exciting new challenge where you can have the option of hybrid working?
Our client, a well-established prop-tech company is looking for an experienced individual to join their team in the Whiteley area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing brand that offers career progression.
Working hours of a Sales Progressor:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Thursdays and Fridays will be working from home
Our clients are offering the successful Sales Progressor:
- £25,000 basic
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- 5-day working week
- Hybrid working
- Career progression
To be considered for the Sales Progressor role, you must have the following:
- Highly experienced in Sales Progression
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- Able to work well individually as well as in a team
- Great customer service skills
- Tech Savy
- Ability to work under pressure
Key tasks of a Sales Progressor will include, but will not be limited to:
- You will provide essential support to ensure the sales pipeline progresses efficiently by contacting all new customer leads
- Responsible for all tasks related to property sales, including liaising with buyer/sellers, solicitors, mortgage advisors and other parties.
- You will be responsible for arranging mortgage appointments for clients
- Keeping in frequent contact with clients to ensure transactions are proceeding smoothly and chasing any relevant parties where required.
- Oversee the Mortgage Advisors calendars to ensure an efficient and smooth process
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.