Our client a well-respected agency is currently seeking experienced property professionals to join their team and work as a Sales Valuer in the Rayleigh area.
Ideally, our client is seeking an individual who has valuation experience and a proven track record of being a top performer throughout their career. The successful individual must have sales valuation experience and sales negotiating experience to be considered.
The Sales Valuer duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
To be considered for the role of the Sales Valuer, you must have the following:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Full UK Driving License
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Negotiator/Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Monday to Friday and Saturday on a rota basis
Salary/Package for the successful Sales Valuer:
- Up to £25,000 Basic Salary
- £45,000 Realistic OTE
- Company Car
- Ongoing training & support
- Career Progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.