Our client a well-respected agency, is currently seeking experienced property professionals to join their team and work as a Sales Valuer on a self-employed basis.
The main requirements for this role of Sales Valuer are to have experience in the property industry where you have carried out property valuations, to understand the market and to be able to deliver a high level of service. In return, you will be given full training, access to equipment, leading software, strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand. You will be covering Ealing postcodes, so there shall be plenty of opportunities for business.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is uncapped, with very generous bonuses and commissions.
This is a home-based role, but you would be required to work full-time hours.
- Competitive OTE of £70,000 - £80,000
- A 3-month guarantee/retainer
Key tasks of a Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Negotiator/Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.